Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Drizzt Titan
    Participant

Just wanted to take a minute or two and say hello. You would not remember me because we only spoke a couple of times but you were a tremendous help. I went from having a couple dozen mods with a very unstable game which crashed constantly, had weird bugs, and was simply unplayable to having over 500 mods with a very stable game; it took me 100s of hours to learn everything and then create my modlist, then realize I had messed up and start all over, etc, etc. The point is that 80% of everything I learned came from reading not just the BOSS guide but other instructions / guides / comments by you explaining things.

After a year away from Skyrim mostly due to an accident with my laptop and lack of motivation to recreate my modlist (do the mergers, convert espfe’s, convert files to form 44, self made compatability patches, etc) I decided to come back to Skyrim and put this thing back together only when I went to the Nexus to find LH (cause I knew right away I would need refreshers, etc) well let’s not dig up old issues. Anyway, I proceeded to try things on my own, been a little frustrating and then this morning I thought, “I wonder what if I just googled Lupus Hegemonia?”

I literally almost sh*t myself when I found this site (okay maybe not literally) Although I am a little disappointed that you don’t have an updated BOSS guide (maybe more than a little disappointed) I am very grateful for what is here and of course the knowledge which I have retained most of which I owe to you. Just wanted to take a few minutes to say hello and hope maybe you took the time to read this.

Thanks for everything.

Cyrodildo
    Participant

I couldn’t agree more.
    Good on you, LH for pushing on (despite the BS) and getting your own site made.

Thanks for all you have done and continue to do for the amazing modding community.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.