Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Diablous_83
    Participant

Hi Lupus just a few questions,

11. Create a new mod folder and place there all the additional staff you want to get from Skyrim 3D Trees & Forests of Dibella, zip them and install them as (2) new mods ———-What additional stuff, do you have a list of what I should pick ?

Indistinguishable Billboards for Skyrim SE———- REQUIRES SSELODGen, So do I need to use this or DynDolod ?

That’s because most people AFRAID to use the DynDolod.
    So, to keep them “safe” I wrote to pick only the trees. I PERSONALLY CHECKING everything, even lights for castles or rocks.—————-So should I run DynDolod when I have finished modding or when I have done all my flora ?

Thanks Lupus, sorry for all the questions

lupus_hegemonia
    Keymaster

Man, you’ve been confused without reason. There is no reason to afraid to use the DynDOLOD. It’s a process of 5-7 minutes to prepare… and 30+ minutes the tools to deliver the result.

– All you need to pick are in this mini-guide, there is not additional files.
    – The SSELODGen is needed for GROUND lods. The DynDOLOD is for objects & trees. You need both.

Diablous_83
    Participant

Thanks Lupus but I still don’t understand whether I run DynDOLOD at the END of your boss guide or during the flora overhaul

lupus_hegemonia
    Keymaster

The DynDOLOD is the tool you using AT THE VERY END of your build!
    When you are ABSOLUTELY SURE you’ve done and you’re about to start playing… only then you running the DynDOLOD. Then… every time you adding/removing something for the environment (for example, you don’t like much the Bend Pines and you uninstalling them), then AGAIN you need to re-run the DynDOLOD.

lupus_hegemonia
    Keymaster

For example, I believe I’ve done with my current build (I’m running 800 mods, the 480 are plugins – the rest textures/meshes). But, STILL, I’m not sure if I won’t add something extra… so, I haven’t yet ran the DynDOLOD.

(Of course, I’m suffering with pop-up trees, since I don’t have created the correct LODs. But I don’t care, for the moment. When I’ll be absolutely sure I’m done, I’ll run the tool).

Diablous_83
    Participant

Perfect that’s what I wanted to know thanks Lupus…also wow 800 mods !!!!

Diablous_83
    Participant

Lupus I was doing some reading last night and saw this
    “You don’t need SSELODGen if you’re using DynDOLOD. DynDOLOD creates both object and tree LODs. All you need to do is to run TexGen first in order to update the LOD textures on objects (rocks, mountains, farmhouses etc.) then run DynDOLOD to actually generate the meshes for them in the distance. ”
    So i don’t believe you need both DynDOLOD AND SSELODgen

lupus_hegemonia
    Keymaster

I’m using both.
    The SSELODgen simply created flatten textures. DynDOLOD creates 3D models, meshes, textures.

Diablous_83
    Participant

Hi Lupus your mini flora guide is very confusing, I think maybe because English is not your first language 🙂
    you wrote
    09. Forests of Dibella + Billboards – DO NOT install yet!
    10. Skyrim 3D Trees + Billboards (adding specific selected stuff) – DO NOT install yet!
    11. Create a new mod folder and place there all the additional staff you want to get from Skyrim 3D Trees & Forests of Dibella, zip them and install them as (2) new mod
    What files are we meant to choose from 3d trees and FOD to make flora match and look amazing, the list is big and makes no sense ?

lupus_hegemonia
    Keymaster

My English are not my native language, but I’m writing perfectly clear. (Not mention, I was an interpreter between Greek troops and US Marines in NATO base, during my military tour in 1992)…

So, because you are VERY scared about DynDOLOD (I don’t know why, it won’t… blow up your PC!). Its totally crystal clear. You choosing what trees to pick from this mod or the other, you picking these trees (AND THEIR BILLBOARDS), you placing them into a new folder, you zipping them and creating a NEW MOD like this… and installing them.

Seriously… I don’t know what else to do, I can’t tell/write them more simpler. I even have a VIDEO TUTORIAL which I took as example and wrote the guide! How it was so clear to me (and to so many thousand users) and its not to you, dear friend???

Check this channel here:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXlTjJIVbIl8ho25B15hxLw

And this one, here:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWK940VPOyd0P32FgPdz2Jg/featured

Diablous_83
    Participant

hahahahaha 🙂 I knew you were going to get annoyed at that Lupus !
    I’m not scared of DynDOLOD at all, you have made it easy ! I’m not talking about DynDOLOD.
    Sorry I understand now, I thought we had to pick certain textures that you suggest but we have to pick OUR OWN textures and billboards, there are just so many to choose from I didn’t want to make it look bad.
    I will watch the videos you have suggested.

On another note how long did you serve for ? Were you Nato or Hellenic Armed Forces ? My family is also military.

lupus_hegemonia
    Keymaster

Dear friend, I can’t help more.
    I followed videos like these above I posted for you and I made perfect LODs and this mini-flora Guide. I don’t know what else to do, to make you understand the process even more/better.

Diablous_83
    Participant

den chreiázetai na kánete típota, ópos eípa, katalavaíno tóra, chrisimopoíisa ta vínteo pou dimosiéfsate, efcharistó, katalavaíno. Efcharistó kai páli Lupus

Diablous_83
    Participant

sorry I tried to use google translate I hope it says what I want it to say 🙂

Istenno
    Participant

Lupus, in Tiberius guide you have posted, he says “LH’s Forests of Dibella (reduced meshes is better)” What reduced meshes is he referring to here?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.