- 21/09/2019 at 00:05 #2428
I have not found a mod improving the texture of dragon kurchans anywhere. Maybe you Lupus Hegemonia would do some nice 4K? 🙂22/09/2019 at 20:33 #2431
Which dragon is that?
I’m using others’ mods for dragons, – with 8Ks!23/09/2019 at 14:43 #2432
I have a total of over 400 mods installed, but none change this.29/09/2019 at 03:42 #2438
First of all, this thread is not for the mods, but ideas for the site.
Regardless that, what I see from your pick is the common dragons’ grave site. That is using DIRT (ground) textures.29/09/2019 at 21:48 #2441
Ok, sorry – you can move it to the right place or delete it.
If this is not a problem, please write to me the name of the file responsible for this texture 🙂01/10/2019 at 14:09 #2446
I’ll check myself in my build.
It’s probably the “dirtpath” texture. But I’ll check to be sure.03/10/2019 at 11:16 #2450
Hmmm… I don’t think so … my dirt files … weigh 10-20MB.07/10/2019 at 11:02 #2463
I’ll check.18/10/2019 at 13:02 #2489
I’m waiting patiently 🙂21/10/2019 at 14:48 #2494
I was wondering for few hours, to find a site like that.
Please, gimme a map picture, of a “dragon burial site”, to go directly and check.23/10/2019 at 12:22 #249728/10/2019 at 20:10 #250029/10/2019 at 23:48 #2501
Exactly, it looks very good ….
Thank you for providing the file …
Do you remember what mod you use for it?
If you don’t remember, don’t look … I’ll find it myself.
best regards30/10/2019 at 11:07 #2502
I think its mine.
Generally, to let you know, I’m using the following as textures:
– Realistic Skyrim Overhaul (RSO) for “base”, the very first mod to install
– Noble Skyrim Mod (NSM), for vanilla friendly great HD retexturing
– Some Luxor’s graphics (he released a huge mod now, covering almost everything, on Nexus)
– Many personal textures I making of my own, because I’m not satisfied with the rest I’m using01/11/2019 at 09:31 #2504
Once again, many thanks for your help!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.